MARKETING, PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT, TECHNOLOGY
- Communication technologies for SMEs - Go Negosyo partner PLDT SME Nation has created several comprehensive and affordable packages and services that are designed to meet every negosyante’s communication needs.
- Go Negosyo Smart Bro Plug-It – These plug-its lets the mobile entrepreneur connect to the Internet anytime, anywhere. Plug-Its also lets its users get free Go Negosyo SMS updates and download Go Negosyo books for FREE!
- Philippines Business Stimulus Package -- Attract new customers to your business. Start now with P2000 of free advertising on Google via their
The use of technology can improve your product's quality, increase your sales, lower your costs, and increase profitability. There are several government agencies that can help you with all of your technology needs: from product design and development, to business incubation, to operations engineering and technology transfer. The best thing about it is that technology need not be complex nor expensive, as there are plenty of subsidized services that are available, especially for business start-ups.
- Product Development and Design Center of the Philippines -- PDDCP offers services in product and packaging design, product technology demonstration, and design and technical information. They offer seminars on product development and trends, and also have a library with over 1,000 book and magazine titles on design and related topics.
- DOST-Industrial Technology Development Institute (ITDI) – The Institute provides services (e.g., research and development, technology transfer, food engineering, process engineering, packaging research and development, etc.) to help modernize the production sector and improve productivity. It also offers common service facilities for start-up enterprises, and makes materials on technology accessible via its TEKNO-PANGKABUHAYAN series.
- One-Stop Information Shop of Technologies in the Philippines -- Through the initiative of the Department of Science and Technology, this one-stop site enumerates the technologies in the Philippines that are available for commercialization.