Do you want to know how you could take advantage of technology for your business? Are you a start-up, micro or small entrepreneur who wants to learn more about integrating technology with your business operations?
Do you want to learn how to use and take advantage of Microsoft Office to your business?
The Philippine Center for Entrepreneurship is looking for participants for its GoNegosyo-ASEAN Foundation ‘ICT Training for Micro and Small Entrepreneurs scheduled on April 15-16, 2014.
Sign up at: http://tinyurl.com/pce-af-ms-icttraining
Qualifications are as follow:
1. Must be a Filipino entrepreneur aged 16-50 years old;
2. Must have an existing business (start-ups are highly encouraged!);
3. Must have a laptop that he/she can use in the duration of the training;
4. Must have only the basic skills in using a computer (We discourage advanced participants as the training covers only the basics);
5. Must be interested to learn how to use technology to support his/her business.
6. Must be available to attend the two-day training, from 8:30AM- 5:00PM.
For more information, contact Go Negosyo at 6379229 or 6318101 (loc 7106).
Download Training Primer HERE.