Handa Ka na bang Mag-MBA?
Magpa-register na sa Go Negosyo
Magandang Business Advise (MBA) for Entrepreneurs Program:
How to Start Your Business Seminar & Mentoring Workshop
Level Up Key Negosyo Concepts and Principles and
Participate in Actual Business Mentoring!
Take part in the second run of Go Negosyo’s Magandang Business Advice (MBA) for Entrepreneurs Program. Regular Learning Fee is Two Thousand Pesos Only (PhP2,000.00 ONLY), inclusive of three seminar topics, Certificate of Attendance, mentorship by Go Negosyo Angelpreneurs and a chance to interact with likeminded individuals who are either aspiring to start their own enterprise or those who have already started and looking for ways to level up!
GO NEGOSYO MBA: NEGOSEM LEVEL UP!
Go Negosyo Magandang Business Advice (MBA) is one of the three programs under the Go Negosyo Academy. It is an output-based workshop focused on next-level actions of venture planning and venture initiation. It is the level up seminar for Negosyo Seminar Basics.
At the end of the seminar-workshop, the learner should be able to present a Business Plan and be enlightened and guided through actual critiquing and mentoring.
WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT THE PILOT RUN OF MBA
Felt privileged to have attended the pilot run
Thanks! God bless to successful entrepreneur
Hope to have the opportunity to hear and participate again
Mabuhay po kyo! Sana po ay dumami ang katulad ninyo upang madami png matulungan, nangangarap din pong maging kaisa sa inyong adhikain, Maraming Salamat po
I’ve learned to streamline/ focus on my market niche, truly inspiring
I was motivated to think out of the box
Thank you for all the practical tips. Just the right balance between Dean Pax’s “strictness” and Prof. Reuel’s pagka-malumanay, God Bless!
Highly encouraged for those starting and for those who would like to level up their businesses!
Magandang Business Advice is a two-day seminar workshop with the following schedule:
Dates : Session 1: June 13 (Wednesday), from 5:00PM – 9:30PM
Registration Starts at 4:00PM
Session 2: June 16 (Saturday), from 9:00AM – 5:00PM
Registration Starts at 8:00AM
Venue : Asian Institute of Management (AIM) Conference Center Manila
Address : Eugenio Lόpez Foundation Building, Joseph R. McMicking Campus
123 Paseo de Roxas, MCPO Box 2095, Makati City 1260, Metro Manila, Philippines
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
• Businesses that want to improve on operational processes and transactions.
• Growing businesses that need to re-organize and re-structure their business.
• Business owners who want to modernize their organization.
• Employees who want to put up their own business but don’t know where to start.
• Fresh graduates, first-time business venturers who are thinking of setting-up their own business.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
• Participate in the ‘coaching and mentoring system’ with Go Negosyo’s ANGELpreneurs during workshops.
• Share ideas with peers that are faced with similar issues.
• Determine related trends, opportunities and threats in developing a business idea.
• Learn how to direct and control your business operations in critical areas.
• Determine an appropriate business model for your intended business.
• Design key programs and policies for critical business areas.
• Optimize business processes and learn the best practices of different industries.
THE LEARNING FEE
• Early Bird rate (if paid before May 25 Friday) P1,800.00
• Regular Rate (if paid before the first session, June 13) P2,000.00
• Onsite Rate P2,300.00
• Student Rate (with valid school ID; graduate students not covered) P1,500.00
Registration fee is non-refundable.
The registration fee is for two sessions already.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
For more information about Go Negosyo MBA, call (02)637-9229, (02)637-9347 or visit www.gonegosyo.net and www.facebook.com/gonegosyoofficial.