True to its commitment of helping transform the Philippines into an entrepreneurial nation, the Philippine Center for Entrepreneurship, Inc. – Go Negosyo, is organizing the Magandang Business Advice (MBA): Franchising on May 27, 2016 at the RFM Auditorium, RFM Corporate Center, Pioneer corner Sheridan Sts., Mandaluyong City.
It shall be four-hour training on the basics of franchising. This learning opportunity is intended for aspiring entrepreneurs who are eyeing to get a franchise business and practicing entrepreneurs who would like to convert their businesses into a potential franchise. Learn how certain brands started small and now invading international market.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
– Aspiring entrepreneurs who would like to learn more about franchising as a business model
– Aspiring entrepreneurs who are thinking of getting a franchise business
– Those with existing businesses who would like to expand their knowledge about business models and business operations
– Seasoned entrepreneurs who want to know the process and requirements of transforming their existing businesses into a franchise
– Aspiring and practicing entrepreneurs who would like to know more about practical experiences to be shared by franchisees and franchisers themselves
ABOUT THE MENTOR:
Armando O. Bartolome or “Mr. B” is the president of GMB Franchise Developers Inc., a pioneer franchise development company established since 1993. This was co-founded and managed by his wife, Lyndah. The company has assisted numerous entrepreneurs whose brand names are now known in the country. Some of these brands are like Julie’s Bakeshop now on its 35th year, Generika Drugstore, Gingersnaps, Fiorgelato Ice Cream, Laybare Waxing Salon, Potato Corner, Lots’ A Pizza, Bayad Center of Meralco, Mang Inasal, Brothers Burger, Ahead Tutorial and Review Center, Freska Ilonggo Seafood and a host of 880 other brands.
The many clients he mentored dubbed him as the Philippines’ Franchise Guru. He is one of the 34 chosen Angelpreneurs of Go Negosyo. The Guru is also the resident consultant writer of Entrepreneur Magazine. He weekly writes for Abs Cbn News Online under “The Business Mentor”.
Bartolome likewise has been giving numerous seminars within the country as well as in Asia, Middle East, North America and in Southern France to both private and government agencies like Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP), Department of Trade and Industry (DTI), San Miguel Corporation, La Salle University, Ateneo University and Asian Institute of Management (AIM). He also has given back-to-back seminars with Francis Kong, Bo Sanchez, Anthony Pangilinan, and other known personalities.
Aside from Franchising, he gives seminars on Business Start-Ups, Developing Business Mindset for Micro and Small Entrepreneurs, Handling and Managing Family Businesses, Effective Customer Service and Strategic Marketing Techniques.
A never tiring man with full of ideas, Bartolome aims to help the Philippines in alleviating poverty. November 28, 2013, he was elected as the Chairman of a 120 strong company member of the Association of Filipino Franchisers Inc. (AFFI), a non-profit and non-stock organization whose members are successful micro and small entrepreneurs who have taken Responsible Franchising as route to expansion.
HIGHLIGHTS OF DISCUSSION / TOPICS TO BE COVERED
– Basics of Franchising
– Franchising as a Tool
– Checklist if Your Business is Franchisable
– Choosing the Right Franchise Brand for You
– Qualities of a proven Franchise Brand
– Understanding Franchisee – Franchiser Relationship
– Secret of a Successful Franchisee
– Avoiding Franchise Scams
Learning Fee is One Thousand Five Hundred Pesos Only (P1,500) to include one (1) Go Negosyo book, PM Snack, and a Certificate of Completion.
Regular Rate: P1,500
Special Rate: P1,200 for Students, LGUs / NGOs, Senior Citizens and PWDs (with proof of valid ID)
Early Bird Rate: P1,200.00 (on or before May 18)
For registration assistance and other inquiry, kindly contact Ms. Gianina Napo, Programs Development Officer through (02) 637-9229 or email us at email@example.com
HOW TO REGISTER
Sign up at : http://www.tinyurl.com/MBAFranchising2016
**If you have trouble viewing or submitting this form, you can fill it out online: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1pIDIcGma633_SnhaGTri6QMOR4-lxCkNezUO9jErIdk/viewform
HOW TO PAY
BANK: BDO Pioneer Highland Branch, Mandaluyong City
ACCOUNT NAME: Philippine Center for Entrepreneurship Foundation Inc. (SAVINGS)
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 485-0088-492
IN CASE OF REFUNDS, CANCELLATION AND SUBSTITUTION:
– Refunds will be honored if we received a written notice of cancellation 30 days prior to the event and must be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Cancellation received less than 30 days prior to the event will be charged 20% of the total learning investment fee while those received one (1) week prior will be charged 50%.
– Refund is unacceptable made for cancellations after the stated deadline.
– Substitution is possible but only upon the advice of the original attendee. The original participant can email the details of the representative.
– Reminder: As proof of payment, please present your deposit slip at the registration booth.
GOING TO THE VENUE
Address: 9/F RFM Corporate Center, Pioneer cor. Sheridan Sts., Mandaluyong City
How to get there: From North Bound EDSA, turn right to Pioneer. You will find a 7-Eleven and Joey Pepperoni on the ground floor.
Parking: There is parking for participants behind the RFM building. There is a gate located beside 7-Eleven or you can turn right on Sheridan St. and you’ll find the parking entrance on the left side.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT:
Programs Development Officer
Philippine Center for Entrepreneurship – Go Negosyo
Program Development Unit (Go Negosyo Academy)
(02) 637-9229 / (02) 631-8101 loc. 7106