Archive for the ‘Go Negosyo News’ Category
Congratulations MVP Group on the 4th Asian Excellence Recognition Awards 2014.
Best CSR, Best Investors Relations, Best Corporate Communications, Meralco, MPIC and PLDT.
Mr. Oscar Reyes – Meralco
Mr. Joey Lim – Pacific Investments
Mr. Polly Nazareno – PLDT
CFOs Ms. Betty Siy-Yap – Meralco and Mr. David Nicol – MPIC
(Click the image to know more)
* Do you want to know how you could take advantage of technology for your business?
* Are you a start-up, micro or small entrepreneur who wants to learn more about integrating technology with your business operations?
* Do you want to learn how to use and take advantage of Microsoft Office to your business?
The Philippine Center for Entrepreneurship is looking for participants for its Go Negosyo-ASEAN Foundation ‘ICT Training for Micro and Small Entrepreneurs scheduled on April 15-16, 2014.
REGISTER HERE: (Go Negosyo ICT)
(Click the image to know more)
* Do you have what it takes to be a ‘NEGOSYANTE’?
* Would you like to know the FUNDAMENTALS OF STARTING A BUSINESS?
* Do you want to be inspired to take that first step in establishing your own enterprise?
* Do you have an EXISTING BUSINESS BUT FEELS YOU NEED TO REVISIT AND BE RE-ORIENTED ABOUT THE ‘BASICS’ OF PAG- NENEGOSYO?
Learn Key Negosyo Concepts and Principles from Go Negosyo Mentors and be more informed about running your business! The NEGOSEM Basics is one of the three programs under the Go Negosyo Academy. It is a four-hour seminar that tackles the fundamentals of venturing into business with dedicated discussions on Cultivating a Positive Attitude and Enterprising Mindset as Key Ingredients to Business and Life Success & Strategies on Spotting Business Opportunities and Product Development and Marketing.
REGISTER HERE: (Negosem Basics)
(Click the image to know more)
ARE YOU AN:
* Aspiring entrepreneur who would like to learn more about franchising as a business model?
* Aspiring entrepreneur who are thinking of getting a franchise business?
* Have an existing businesses who would like to expand their knowledge about business models and business operations?
* Seasoned entrepreneur who want to know the process and requirements of transforming their existing businesses into a franchise?
* Aspiring and practicing entrepreneur who would like to know more about practical experiences to be shared by franchisees and franchisors themselves?
It shall be a four-hour training on the basics of franchising. This learning opportunity is intended for aspiring entrepreneurs who are eyeing to get a franchise business and practicing entrepreneurs who would like to convert their businesses into a potential franchise. Learn how certain brands started small and now invading international market.
REGISTER HERE: (MBA: Franchising 101)
The Wong and Bernstein (W+B) Advisory Group, a strategic business advisory group in Asia with headquarters in Manila and alliance offices in Singapore and Vietnam, announces the holding of a very timely family business seminar, THE CHALLENGES OF MANAGING A FAMILY BUSINESS to be held on March 28, 2014 at the Richmonde Hotel, Ortigas Center. Facilitated by an ASEAN Family Business expert and Ateneo Graduate School of Business Prof. Enrique M. Soriano, the whole day seminar will offer many creative and practical ideas with powerful take home values that can be applied immediately in growing and sustaining your family business.
THE CHALLENGES OF MANAGING A FAMILY BUSINESS
Date : March 28, 2014
Time : 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM *
Venue : Richmonde Hotel, Ortigas Center
Family owned companies face some challenges in working through their ownership and management transition/
While many businesses that are owned and managed by families recognize the importance of ownership and management transition, few know where and how to start in developing a succession plan. This seminar provides information and processes to help family businesses smoothen out the transition, meeting the challenges of ownership and management of their businesses, and how they can innovate to ensure long-term success.
* The 4 pm to 5 pm time slot is dedicated to a one-on-one meeting with Prof Soriano for participants who will register and pay early.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Family business owners, members of their families, executives and management team, advisors to business-owning families, professional groups and the academic community who want to learn new ideas and tools to successfully lead family-owned business to the next generation.
SLOTS ARE LIMITED RESERVE NOW!
P 5,950.00 per participant if you pay before March 19
P 6,550.00 Regular Rate
Inclusive of Prof Soriano’s Fam Bus Book, 12% VAT,Lunch and Snacks, Workshop Kit
Parking Fee is free for to those who will register and pay before March 19
Bank Deposit, Kindly remit payment to:
Account Name : Wong and Bernstein Group Company
Account No : BDO Saving Account# 615-0011-894,
Corinthian Garden Branch
FOR INQUIRIES / HOW TO REGISTER
Call or text Mr. Allen
Tel no. : +632.687.1287
GO NEGOSYO TO HOLD
3RD FILIPINO TECHNOPRENEURSHIP SUMMIT
ON FEBRUARY 19 @ SMX MOA
True to its commitment of helping transform the Philippines into an entrepreneurial nation, the Philippine Center for Entrepreneurship, Inc. – Go Negosyo is holding its 3rd GoNegosyo Philippine Technopreneurship Summit on FEBRUARY 19, WEDNESDAY at the SMX Convention Center in Pasay City.
True to its commitment of helping transform the Philippines into an entrepreneurial nation, the Philippine Center for Entrepreneurship, Inc. – Go Negosyo is holding its ENTREPRENEURSHIP SUMMIT with a central theme focused on CREATIVITY & INNOVATION. This will be on NOVEMBER 19, 2013, TUESDAY at the SMX CONVENTION CENTER in Pasay City.
Last July 7, 2013, Go Negosyo welcomed the 2013 delegation of the Filipino-American Youth Leadership Program (FYLPro) and Ambassador of the Philippines to the United States, Amb. Jose Cuisia, Jr. for a meet and greet dinner with our three Angelpreneurs namely Joh
Last July 2, 2013 was the last day in the first batch of ICT Training Seminar at the RFM Penthouse conducted by Philippine Center for Entrepreneurship – Go Negosyo and ASEAN Foundation. The said program was made possible by Microsoft, Meralco, LBC, and Bank of the Philippine Island.