The Search for the Inspiring Filipina Entrepreneurs is a campaign spearheaded by Go Negosyo. This annual tradition aims to recognize women and their capacity to be catalysts for change and progress. The award will be presented at the Malacanang Palace on March 2017 (date to be confirmed) in line with Go Negosyo’s celebration of International Women’s Month.
(The nominator must write a supporting statement or a short essay highlighting each of the qualifications below. See Official Nomination Form for the format.)
1. May or may not have come from humble beginnings.
2. A Filipino who embodies the following traits: PASSIONATE, POSITIVE and PANALO (‘can do’) attitude.
3. Must have an innovative business model (products/ processes).
4. Must show the ability to genuinely care for the community and stakeholders and must have the potential to share time and talent to help spread the entrepreneurship advocacy.
5. Must be well-respected by their peers.
Mechanics & Requirements
Nominators must submit the following requirements or before February 21 2017.
- Duly accomplished Nomination Form
- Short essay/ supporting statement (Please see attached Nomination Form for the format)
- Supporting documents:
– Certificate of Business Registration or SEC Registration
– Pictures of products and/or business establishment/s
– Feature articles/press releases (if any)
Submission and Queries:
Completed Nomination Form and Requirements must be sent to email@example.com and put “Go Negosyo Inspiring Filipina Entrepreneurs of 2017” as the subject.
Completed Nomination Form and Requirements can be mailed directly to:
Philippine Center for Entrepreneurship
5/F RFM Corporate Center, Pioneer corner Sheridan Streets,
Mandaluyong Metro Manila 1552
DOWNLOAD Official Nomination Form HERE