The search for the Go Negosyo Most Inspiring Young Entrepreneurs is a nationwide campaign spearheaded by the Philippine Center for Entrepreneurship (PCE). By recognizing inspiring role models for the youth, PCE hopes to instill a culture of entrepreneurship among the youth and provide them with examples of potential negosyo models that they can go into.
The nationwide search will run from May 15 to August 7, 2009. Nominees will be short-listed to top twenty (20) finalists which will be further screened to ten (10) awardees.
Basic Requirements for Candidates
1. can be individuals or groups of young entrepreneurs, professionals, secondary/tertiary school students or out-of-school youth who have been running their own business for at least three (3) years;
2. must be Filipino citizens below 35 years old;
3. business must be duly registered with the Department of Trade and Industry OR the Securities Exchance Commission;
4. must be inspiring in the sense that their entrepreneurial spirit must have enabled them to establish and manage creative and innovative business ventures despite challenges and obstacles;
5. must be highly-respected by their peers and should also show the ability to genuinely care for the community and other stakeholders; and,
6. should have the potential to share time and talent to help spread the entrepreneurship advocacy and help mentor other aspiring entrepreneurs.
| Inspiring entrepreneurial journey
| Uniqueness/originality of business concept
| Sales size/performance
|Positive impact on/contribution to community||10%|
Mechanics & Requirements
Nominators must fill-up the Nomination Form and send it on or before July 31, 2009.
Candidates must submit their requirements not later than August 7, 2009. Requirements include:
1. duly-filled Participation Form
2. essay which describes their entrepreneurial journey
3. supporting documents:
– Certificate of Business Registration or SEC Registration
– Pictures of products and/or business establishment/s
– Feature articles/press releases (if any)
Nomination Forms and Candidate Requirements can be sent:
VIA E-MAIL – send to email@example.com
and put “Go Negosyo Most Inspiring Young Entrepreneurs” as the subject.
VIA MAIL – send directly to the Philippine Center for Entrepreneurship, 5/F RFM Corporate Center, Pioneer corner Sheridan Streets, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila 1552
VIA FAX – send to (02) 637-7873
Please call the PCE Secretariat (02) 637-9229 to confirm if your entries were received. PCE shall not be responsible for any loss of data during transmission.
1. PCE will examine the performance of all the candidates based on the set criteria and short-list it to the top 20 finalists.
2. The short-listed candidates will be required to make themselves available for further assessment and validation of their business.
3. Once selected, the ten awardees must personally receive the award on the Youth Entrepreneurship Summit on August 28, 2009.
1. July 31, 2009 – deadline of submission of Nomination Forms
2. August 7, 2009 – deadline of submission of Candidate Requirements
3. August 15, 2009 – notification of winners
4. August 28, 2009 – awarding of winners at the GO NEGOSYO YOUTH ENTREPRENEURSHIP SUMMIT
For more information, please call the PCE Secretariat at (02) 637-9347 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org