FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. WHAT IS GO NEGOSYO?
Read About Us.
2. HOW DO I START A BUSINESS?
Read about Starting A Business.
3. DO YOU OFFER BUSINESS MODELS OR FRANCHISES?
Go Negosyo does not offer business models or franchises. What we offer are linkages that can help you find business opportunities and tips and advice on how you can start your business.
4. DO YOU GIVE SEMINARS OR TRAINING PROGRAMS?
Yes, we do! We hold Negosems, Caravans and Summits, most of which are free of charge and open to the public. Read Negosyo Training and Seminars to learn more about other agencies that offer entrepreneurship training.
5. DO YOU LEND CAPITAL TO ENTREPRENEURS?
Go Negosyo does not lend money for capital. For this, the organization directs financing inquiries to financing institutions. Read about Financing and Financing Institutions.
6. HOW CAN WE JOIN GO NEGOSYO?
One need not be a “member” of Go Negosyo in order to avail of our mentorship programs and services. You can become a part of our network by simply approaching us and expressing your interest in helping promote the advocacy. Learn more about how you can support the advocacy.
7. CAN WE INVITE SPEAKERS FROM GO NEGOSYO?
Yes, you can. Please fax (02-6377873) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) us a letter of invitation and make sure to include the following details:
• Title and background of event
• Date, venue, time
• Preferred topic
• Number of attendees and their profile
• Copy of programme (with details on length of expected talk)
• Contact person and contact details
Address the letter to:
RAMON M. LOPEZ
Philippine Center for Entrepreneurship.
Please keep in mind that we conduct several forums, seminars, and events throughout the year, and thus have limited time and resources to accommodate requests.