Dear Go Negosyo Partner,
As one of the changemakers in the country through advocating for entrepreneurship, we would like to invite you to support the next generation of leaders through the Youth Innovation Challenge 2019: Intelligence for Progress. To promote national development of the Philippines, there is a need to equip the youth with the mindset and toolset for innovation. The innovation challenge will highlight current problems the Philippines faces – traffic, sustainability, digital economy etc. – and will give the youth, the mentorship and tools through design thinking, to propose solutions to these problems. Public and private high school students will think of possible products, start web platforms, conceptualize mobile applications, start social enterprises, or create campaigns as solutions to a current problem that is relevant to nation building.
We would like to invite you to support YIC 2019 through sponsoring public school students/teacher delegates or by sponsoring a workshop as a brand partner. Our flexible sponsorship packages are included in this letter. We appeal to your generosity as an industry leader and nation builder to support YIC 2019 and an estimated 800-1000 students, educators, and administrators in attendance.
YIC 2019 will give students the opportunity to:
- Hone 21st Century skills through collaborative problem-solving
- Gain exposure to design thinking as a tool for capacity-building and national development.
- Learn from various experts who have made a difference in the Philippine innovation and startup landscape
- Get to know and understand how the government can support youth innovators
- Turn their ideas into real solutions that are beneficial to relevant government and civic agencies as the selected outputs from the YIC 2019 will be published and given to the relevant agencies to operationalize with the hopes of creating a better future that has engaged the next generation as responsible stewards.
Your partnership will be valuable in helping the Philippines achieve global competitiveness by investing in the youth. Education and creating a more sustainable Philippines is everybody’s business. The output from YIC 2019 will be published and given to the relevant agencies to operationalize with the hopes of creating a better future that has engaged the next generation as responsible stewards.
Thank you very much.
Your fellow Angelpreneur and Go Negosyo Advocate,
Dr. Mary Joy Canon-Abaquin