The Go Negosyo Inspiring Filipina Entrepreneurs Awards is an annual event recognizing Filipina Entrepreneurs who have led their respective enterprises to unprecedented growth and prosperity. The search also recognizes women entrepreneurs who have initiated creativity and innovation in their business, provided an avenue for livelihood for her community and have become an inspiration to others.
Industry icons such as Socorro Ramos (National Bookstore), Esther Vibal (Vibal Publishing), Rosalind Wee (W Group), Dra. Vicky Belo (Belo Medical Group) and the late Helena Benitez (Philippine Women’s University) are amongst the many notable Filipina awardees from across the years. Now on its tenth year, Go Negosyo hopes to bring even more women entrepreneurs and their stories to the forefront in order to continue to inspire a new generation of empowered, entrepreneurial and game-changing Filipinas.
Download the nomination/application form through this link: http://bit.ly/2CTSOlo
Application deadline is on February 9, 2018.*
- May or may not have come from humble beginnings;
- A Filipina entrepreneur who embodies the following: PASSIONATE, POSITIVE and INSPIRING;
- Must have an innovative business model (products/processes);
- Must show the ability to genuinely care for the community and stakeholders and must have the potential to share time and talent to help spread the entrepreneurship advocacy;
- Must be well-respected by their peers.
*Please send all nominations by January 31, 2018 to provide nominees time to accomplish the application process by the deadline. Self-nomination/application is also highly encouraged.