This is a four-hour training on marketing and innopreneurship intended for micro, small and medium entrepreneurs in the Philippines. Participants are expected to gain insights and practical strategies on marketing and the importance of innovation in any entrepreneurial endeavor.
DATE: May 25, 2015
TIME: 1:30 – 5:00PM
VENUE: RFM 8F Rooms 1&2, RFM Corporate Center, Pioneer cor. Sheridan Sts., Mandaluyong City
ABOUT THE MENTOR – MR. JOSIAH GO
– Go Negosyo Angelpreneur
– Successful Entrepreneur and Chairman/Vice Chair/Director of 12 corporations
– Bestselling Author of 13 bestselling marketing, sales and entrepreneurship books
– The most awarded business educator in the Philippines (Agora ’94, TOYM ’01, TOYP World ’02 , AME Lifetime Achievement ’07, World Brand Leadership ’09)
– Took advanced marketing and innovation programs at the MIT Sloan, Kellogg, Wharton and London Business School
Learning fee is One Thousand and Five Hundred Pesos Only (P1500.00)
Inclusions: One (1) GoNegosyo book (8 Simple Secrets of Raising Entrepreneurs or 21 Steps to Start Your Own Business) and Certificate of Completion.
**EARLY BIRD & STUDENTS/TEACHERS RATE:
Those who will pay on or before April 27 will only pay One Thousand and Two Hundred Pesos (P1200.00). Students and teachers (with valid ID) are also entitled to a discounted rate of One Thousand and Two Hundred Pesos (P1200.00).
HOW TO REGISTER
There are two ways to register:
1. For Organizations & Institutions: Fill up the Confirmation Slip then fax (02 6388489 or email ([email protected]) together with the deposit slip.
2. For regular individual participants: Sign up online: http://tinyurl.com/MBA-
BANK: BDO – Pionner Highland Branch
ACCOUNT NAME: Philippine Center for Entrepreneurship Foundation Inc.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
In case of refunds, cancellation, and substitution:
– Refunds will be honored if we received a written notice of cancellation 30 days prior to the event and must be emailed at [email protected]
– Cancellation received less than 30 days prior to the event will be charged 20% of the total learning investment fee while those received one (1) week prior will be charged 50%.
– Refund is unacceptable made for cancellations after the stated deadline.
– Substitution is possible but only upon the advice of the original attendee. The original participant can email the details of the representative.
Reminder: As proof of payment kindly email a copy of the deposit slip to [email protected] with the SUBJECT: MBA MARKETING/MAY25 (Last Name First Name). Please bring your deposit slip at the registration booth on the day of the event.
For questions and clarifications, you may contact Go Negosyo at 02 6379229 or 02 6318101 loc 7106 and look for Gianina Napo, or you may email [email protected].
GOING TO THE VENUE
Address: 9/F RFM Corporate Center, Pioneer cor. Sheridan Sts., Mandaluyong City
How to get there: From north bound EDSA, turn right to Pioneer. You will find a 7-Eleven and Joey Pepperoni on the ground floor.
Parking: There is parking area behind the RFM building. There is a gate located beside 7-Eleven or you can turn right on Sheridan St. and you’ll find the parking entrance on the left side.