It shall be a four-hour training on the basics of franchising. This learning opportunity is intended for aspiring entrepreneurs who are eyeing to get a franchise business and practicing entrepreneurs who would like to convert their businesses into a potential franchise. Learn how certain brands started small and now invading international market.
DATE & VENUE: 22 April 2015 (Wednesday), RFM 8F Rooms 1 & 2, RFM Corporate Center, Sheridan cor. Sts. Mandaluyong City
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
– Aspiring entrepreneurs who would like to learn more about franchising as a business model
– Aspiring entrepreneurs who are thinking of getting a franchise business
– Those with existing businesses who would like to expand their knowledge about business models and business operations
– Seasoned entrepreneurs who want to know the process and requirements of transforming their existing businesses into a franchise
– Aspiring and practicing entrepreneurs who would like to know more about practical experiences to be shared by franchisees and franchisors themselves
ABOUT THE RESOURCE SPEAKER:
Mr. Bartolome or Butz is the acclaimed “FRANCHISE GURU OF THE PHILIPPINES” and “BUSINESS MENTOR”.
This title was given to him by the many clients and people he has encouraged and mentored on franchising. Rightfully, he is the Franchise Guru as he has given over 175 seminars on franchising all over the Philippines, in Asia, in North America and the Middle East.
Butz is a seasoned franchise expert with 36 years’ experience. He started his foray into franchising in 1978 with Shakey’s Philippines. After one year, he was assigned to Shakey’s Asia in Singapore. Finally, he was absorbed by Shakey’s International as Regional Operations Manager setting up franchise branches in Asia and in the Middle East for six (6) years.
Mr. Bartolome, is the President of GMB Franchise Developers. This is the first company in the Philippines specializing in franchise development. He established this company with his wife Lyndah. For 21 years, GMB Franchise Developers has assisted over 320 companies in using franchising as their route to expansion and growth. His business is product of word of mouth as clients referred their fellow entrepreneurs to him. To name a few, Goto King, Lots a Pizza, Kodak Express, Super Bowl of China, Fiorgelato, Mr. Softy, Godiva, Holy Kettle Corn, Bayad Center of Meralco and most recently, San Miguel Foods. His company’s vision presently is not only expansion of these companies in the Philippines but also internationally like Figaro Coffee Company, Ginger Snaps and Surex. Mr. Bartolome is also the Chairman and founding member of AFFI.
Mr. Bartolome is also the Chairman of the Board, Past President and Founding Member of the Association of Filipino Franchisers, Inc. (AFFI Empowering Entrepreneurs). He also writes in the Entrepreneur Magazine on Franchising and ABS-CBN as “The Business Mentor”.
His life is completely dedicated to franchising and his joy and fulfillment is not only to grow companies thru franchising but more importantly to multiply the number of franchisees successful in their chosen franchise.
HIGHLIGHTS OF DISCUSSION/ TOPICS TO BE COVERED:
– Basics of Franchising
– Franchising as a Tool
– Checklist if Your Business is Franchiseable
– Choosing the Right Franchise Brand for You
– Qualities of a proven Franchise Brand
– Understanding Franchisee – Franchiser Relationship
– Secret of a Successful Franchisee
– Avoiding Franchise Scams
Learning fee is One Thousand Five Hundred Pesos Only (P1,500.00) to include one (1) Go Negosyo book and a Certificate of Completion.
Regular Rate: P1,500.00
Early Bird Rate: P1,200.00 (on or before April 3)
Students/Teacher’s Rate: P1,000 (with valid school ID)
For registration assistance and for your other inquiry, contact Gianina Napo, Programs Development Officer through (02) 637-9229.
Deadline of Registration is until April 17, 2015. To REGISTER sign up at:
** If you have trouble viewing or submitting this form, you can fill it out online:
BANK: BDO- Pioneer Highland Branch
ACCOUNT NAME: Philippine Center for Entrepreneurship Foundation Inc.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
In case of Refunds, cancellation, and substitution:
– Refunds will be honored if we received a written notice of cancellation 30 days prior to the event and must be emailed at [email protected]
– Cancellation received less than 30 days prior to the event will be charged 20% of the total learning investment fee while those received one (1) week prior will be charged 50%.
– Refund is unacceptable made for cancellations after the stated deadline.
– Substitution is possible but only upon the advice of the original attendee. The original participant can email the details of the representative.
Reminder: As proof of payment kindly email a copy of the deposit slip to [email protected] with the SUBJECT: MBA FRACHISING/APRIL22(Last Name First Name). Please bring your deposit slip at the registration booth on the day of the event.
GOING TO THE VENUE
Address: 9/F RFM Corporate Center, Pioneer cor. Sheridan Sts., Mandaluyong City
How to get there: From north bound EDSA, turn right to Pioneer. You will find a 7-Eleven and Joey Pepperoni on the ground floor.
Parking: There is parking area behind the RFM building. There is a gate located beside 7-Eleven or you can turn right on Sheridan St. and you’ll find the parking entrance on the left side.