Go Negosyo to launch the GO NEGOSYO BUILDING ENTERPRISING STUDENTS FOR TOMORROW (BEST) Programme
Taking off from the overwhelming success of the youth entrepreneurship and other sectoral summits that GoNegosyo has been organizing since 2005 for free for thousands of students all over the Philippines, we take the mentorship to our young people to the next level!
The GoNegosyo Building Enterprising Students for Tomorrow (BEST) Programme shall be GoNegosyo’s mentoring programme for select college students in the country. Around 1,000 junior and senior students will be invited to be part of the select pool.
For the pilot, colleges and universities are asked to nominate 10 student delegates. GoNegosyo BEST aims to serve as an avenue for academically outstanding college junior and senior students (who may not necessarily be business majors or business-inclined) to expose them to a very good pool of Filipino entrepreneurs and industry leaders and practitioners, and inspire and teach them to be enterprising and entrepreneurial. It is a one-year program, with quarterly activities that may include but may not be limited to meet-and-greet with heads of corporations, company tours and immersions and teambuilding and personal enrichment sessions.
The launch of GoNegosyo BEST shall be conducted as one of the major highlights of the Global Entrepreneurship Week Celebration in the Philippines. This will be on the November 17 at the Manila Polo Club in McKinley Road, Makati City. A seven-hour programme is being prepared to include powertalks and keynote forums.
WHO CAN BE NOMINATED AS DELEGATES? [Student Qualifications]
- Select colleges and universities will be asked to nominate ten of their outstanding students: breakdown to be five (5) juniors and five (5) seniors.
- The students should ideally come from different courses.
- The students should be a recognized leader in his/her school or community. He/she should have a leadership position either inside or outside the school. Previous leadership positions are also honored.
- The student delegation will be asked to fill up the GoNegosyo BEST Delegates Form. Submission should be coursed through the school’s Office of Student Affairs or Office of the President as the official endorsing bodies.
- As part of the delegates form, the students will be asked to answer three (3) questions:
1. What do you look forward to learning from the Assembly?
2. Who is your model entrepreneur and why?
3. What for you is entrepreneurship?
HOW TO REGISTER:
The event is for FREE but since the slots are limited, we encourage you to confirm immediately by sending us the confirmation slip and delegate’s form (to be accomplished by each participant) at [email protected] on or before October 31, 2014. Go Negosyo will announce through an official communication to eb sent to all nominating institutions the final list of the QUALIFYING DELEGATES. It will be likewise be posted in the Go Negosyo website (www.gonegosyo.net) and official Facebook page (Go Negosyo Official)
*You may download the softcopy of the Confirmation Slip and Delegate’s Form from www.gonegosyo.net/GNBEST2014 or you may also request for a copy from the PCE Secretariat through (02) 637.9229/ (02) 638. 9168/ (02 634.4060 or [email protected]
For further information, you may get in touch with Gianina Napo, our Programs Development Officer through (02) 637.9229/ (02) 638. 9168/ (02) 634.4060 loc 7106 or [email protected].
GoNegosyo BEST Delegates Form GoNegosyo BEST Delegate’s Form
GoNegosyo BEST Official Confirmation Slip GoNegosyo BEST Confirmation Slip v1
GoNegosyo BEST Programme Primer Working Primer v5
GoNegosyo BEST Working Programme GoNegosyo BEST Programme v4 (Website)
GoNegosyo BEST Official Invitation OFFICIAL INVITATION FOR SCHOOLS
GoNegosyo BEST Confirmed Schools CONFIRMED SCHOOLS (03 NOV)
For Mr. Joey Concepcion’s column article about Go Negosyo BEST, read http://www.gonegosyo.net/blog/?p=5595