DATE: June 19, 2014
TIME: 1:30 – 5:00PM
VENUE: RFM Auditorium, Ground Floor. RFM Corporate Center, Pioneer cor. Sheridan Sts., Mandaluyong City
This is a four-hour training on marketing and innopreneurship intended for micro, small and medium entrepreneurs in the Philippines. Participants are expected to gain insights and practical strategies on marketing and the importance of innovation in any entrepreneurial endeavor.
ABOUT THE MENTOR – MR. JOSIAH GO
- GoNegosyo Angelpreneur
- Successful Entrepreneur and Chairman/Vice Chair/Director of 12 corporations
- Bestselling Author of 13 bestselling marketing, sales and entrepreneurship books
- The most awarded business educator in the Philippines (Agora ’94, TOYM ’01, TOYP World ’02 , AME Lifetime Achievement ’07, World Brand Leadership ’09)
- Took advanced marketing and innovation programs at the MIT Sloan, Kellogg, Wharton and London Business School
01:30- 02:30 Registration
02:30- 03:00 Opening Message & GoNegosyo Primer
Mr. Ramon Lopez Executive Director, GoNegosyo
VP for Strategic Marketing, RFM Corporation
03:00- 04:30 Plenary Discussion:
Innopreneurship: Combining Innovation & Marketing to Entrepreneurship for Greater Sales & Profit
5 key topics to cover: Strategic Innovation, Marketing on Shoestring Budget,
Market-Driving Strategy, Business Model Map & Insighting.
Mr. Josiah Go
Chairman, Mansmith and Fielders, Inc
Chairman, Waters Philippines
04:30- 05:30 Tagumpay Forum
Entrepreneur Panel with Josiah Go & Ramon Lopez
05:30- 06:00 Closing
Distribution of Certificates
Learning fee is One Thousand and Five Hundred Pesos Only (P1500.00)
Inclusions: One (1) GoNegosyo book (8 Simple Secrets of Raising Entrepreneurs or 21 Steps to Start Your Own Business) and Certificate of Completion.
**EARLY BIRD & STUDENTS/TEACHERS RATE:
Those who will pay on or before May 30 will only pay One Thousand and Two Hundred Pesos (P1200.00). Students and teachers (with valid ID) are also entitled to a discounted rate of One Thousand and Two Hundred Pesos (P1200.00).
HOW TO REGISTER
There are two ways to register:
1. Fill up the Confirmation Slip then fax (02 6377873 or email ([email protected]) together with the deposit slip.
2. Sign up online:
HOW TO PAY
Payment is made through bank deposit. All participants are required to write in their deposit slips the phrase “For MBA Marketing” below the stated amount before making the deposit.
BANK: BDO / PIONEER HIGLAND BRANCH
ACCOUNT NAME: Philippine Center for Entrepreneurship Foundation Inc.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
In case of refunds, cancellation, and substitution:
- Refunds will be honored if we received a written notice of cancellation 30 days prior to the event and must be emailed at [email protected]
- Cancellation received less than 30 days prior to the event will be charged 20% of the total learning investment fee while those received one (1) week prior will be charged 50%.
- Refund is unacceptable made for cancellations after the stated deadline.
- Substitution is possible but only upon the advice of the original attendee. The original participant can email the details of the representative.
- Reminder: As proof of payment, please present your deposit slip at the registration booth.
For questions and clarifications, you may contact Go Negosyo at
02 6379229 or 02 6318101 loc 7106 and look for Gianina Napo, or you may email [email protected].