The basics are always the most essential.
Learn the fundamentals of starting a business.
Take part in the Go Negosyo – Negosyo Seminar Basics on May 11.
Do you have what it takes to be a negosyante? Do you want to be inspired to take that first step in establishing your own enterprise? Do you have an existing business but you feel you need to step back and be re-oriented and enlightened about the basics?
Learn Key Negosyo Concepts and Principles from Go Negosyo Mentors!
Take part in the second run of NEGOSEM Negosyo Basics for the year 2012 on May 11! Regular Learning Fee is PhP600.00 ONLY, inclusive of two seminar topics, one talk primer on Go Negosyo as an advocacy, Certificate of Attendance, Go Negosyo’s bestselling book 21 Steps on How to Start Your Own Business OR 8 Simple Secrets to Raising Entrepreneurs, and a chance to interact with likeminded individuals who are either aspiring to start their own enterprise or those who have already started and looking for ways to level up!
NEGOSEM NEGOSYO BASICS
The NEGOSEM Negosyo Basics is one of the three programs under the Go Negosyo Academy. It is a four- to five-hour seminar that tackles the fundamentals of venturing into business with dedicated discussions on Cultivating a Positive Attitude and Enterprising Mindset as Key Ingredients to Business and Life Success & Strategies on Spotting Business Opportunities and Product Development and Marketing.
WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT NEGOSEM BASICS
– Thank you very much for making this learning event possible. I have learned a lot and will learn more after this seminar. I will recommend to my friends. God bless!
– I salute you for your advocacy for doing these kind of things, you add Value to other people’s life
– You have great speakers!
– More power Go Negosyo; Praying for all people behind this noble undertaking to uplift our eco and our people as well
– Everything is good. Can encourage and motivate people to be an entrepreneur
– Definitely recommendable
– Bakit ngayon ko lng kyo nakita?
– Go Negosyo seminar is very empowering, the 2 speakers are very inspiring, motivating
– 2nd topic is educational; 1st topic is testimonial
– I wish it would be longer. I’m really happy to have attended and I’m really going to pursue my dream business.
– Hope there’s a second level seminar for this one.
– A whole day event/ seminar would be a good idea
– I’m very thankful I attended this seminar and I’m looking forward to have a success story in business with the help of Go Negosyo
Date : May 11, 2012 Friday
Time : 1:00PM (Registration) 2:00PM – 6:00PM (Program Proper)
Venue : RFM Auditorium
Address : G/F RFM Corporate Center, Sheridan cor. Pioneer Sts. Mandaluyong City
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
· Students, fresh graduates, and first-time business venturers who are thinking of setting-up their own business – whether they have a business idea or none.
· Employees who want to put up their own business but don’t know where to start.
· Business owners who would like revisit and re-orient themselves about the basics of pagnenegosyo.
THE LEARNING FEE
Student Rate : P500.00 (a valid ID for the current school year is required)
First 100 Registrants : P500.00 (first 100 to pay the registration fee and to send the registration form)
Early Bird Rate : P550.00 (For registrations done on or before April 25)
Regular Learning Fee : P600.00
Onsite Fee : P700.00
FOR MORE INFORMATION
For more information about Go Negosyo NEGOSEM BASICS, call (02)637-9229 , (02)637-9347 or visit www.gonegosyo.net and www.facebook.com/gonegosyoofficial.
MAP TO VENUE
Address: RFM Auditorium, Ground Floor, RFM Corporate Center, Pioneer cor. Sheridan Sts., Mandaluyong City
By car: From north bound EDSA, turn right on Pioneer. Go straight until you reach RFM building on your right. You will find a 7-Eleven and Joey Pepperoni on the ground floor of the building.
By public transportation: Take a bus/MRT to Boni Avenue station. Alight at the side where Robinsons Pioneer is located. Walk towards Robinsons Pioneer, then ride a trike to RFM building.
Parking: There is guest parking for Go Negosyo guests behind the RFM building. There is a gate located beside 7-Eleven or you can turn right on Sheridan St. and you’ll find the parking entrance on the left side.